In this guide, we’ll walk you through the basics of sexting, what sites to use, and how to keep clients coming back for more. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or a complete newbie, this guide will provide you with all the tips and tricks you need to start making money from sexting today!
What is Sexting?
Sexting is the act of sending sexually explicit messages to another person. It’s a lucrative way to connect with clients without having to see them face to face. Sexting can be an excellent way to make money, it can be very personal, and clients are more likely to return if they feel a connection with you.
An advantage of sexting is the flexibility it offers, you get to set your schedule. This makes it an ideal option for those with other commitments. You can also tailor your services to fit your client’s preferences, allowing you to work within your comfort zone.
Why Do Guys Pay for Sexting?
One reason why individuals may pay for sexting services is the anonymity it provides. Many people may feel more comfortable expressing their desires and fantasies to a stranger than a partner. Paid sexting services offer a safe space for clients to explore their sexuality without fear of judgment or repercussions.
Paid sexting services are available at any time and can be accessed from the comfort of one’s home. This convenience allows clients to engage in the fun without having to make any effort.
Sexting also offers a level of control that traditional sexual encounters do not. Clients can choose the type of content they receive and can end the conversation at any time. This control can be appealing to those who may feel uncomfortable or anxious during face-to-face sexual encounters.
How Much Money Can Be Made from Sexting?
While the exact amount you can earn from sexting will vary depending on various factors, such as your experience, your client base, and the platform you use, there is certainly money to be made. Some sexting platforms pay per message, while others pay per minute of chat time.
Newbie sexters can make hundreds of dollars per week, and some more experienced sexters even make a full-time income from it.
Personally, I make between $300 – $400 for a full day of sexting, but I’ve been doing this for a while. As a beginner, you could expect closer to $50 – $100 while you build your account.
How to Choose a Sexting Site
My top pick for getting started sexting is Niteflirt. It’s the platform I’ve had the most success on personally, with plenty of traffic from customers making it easier to build a client base than most other options. You get paid $0.66 for every response you reply to, which can quickly add up over the course of sessions.
You can read our full NiteFlirt review here to learn more about why I think it’s the best sexting platform out there – and the methods I use to make $300 – $400 per day!
You can learn more about how I make money on Niteflirt in my full guide.
If you want to consider other platforms, I know models who have had similar success on AdultWork and Phrendly.
Things to Consider
Regardless of which platform you choose, you’ll want to make sure the site you choose takes the privacy and security of its users seriously. Look for sites with a secure login process, and use encryption to protect your personal information.
You’ll also want to make sure that the site you choose allows you to block or report users who make you feel uncomfortable. Make sure you take the time to research each site that you consider to prevent yourself from being a victim of a data breach.
Each site will offer different payment structures and commission rates, so it’s important to do your research! Make sure the site you choose provides a payment method and schedule that works for you.
How to Sext Like a Pro
Before getting into the sexting session, you should always try to get a clear understanding of what the client expects from you. At the start of every session, always ask the following questions to ensure client satisfaction:
“What are you looking to get out of this session?”
This lets you know what the goal is for them. Do they want an orgasm, or are they looking for explorative companionship during your session?
“Do you have any fetishes, fantasies, or scenarios you would like me to include in today’s session?”
This gives you clear guidelines on what you should say to turn them on.
“What are your limits and turn-offs?”
This also gives you a clear guideline on what should not be mentioned during your session.
The aim of the game when engaging in a sexting session is to drain the clock, not the you know what! The longer your client engages, the more money you make.
Always try to start your conversations as normally as possible, unless a client is pushing to get straight into the dirty talk.
Treat the start of a sexting session with a new client as if you are getting to know a new friend or potential partner. Creating genuine intimacy and chemistry will help build a strong client base that will spend money regularly.
For a smooth sexting session, ask open-ended questions that allow you to read your client and adjust to their desires. This session is about them – not you!
20 Questions to Use During your Sexting Sessions:
1. What would you want me to wear if I was over there right now?
2. What part of your body do you like to be touched the most?
3. What is your favorite fantasy?
4. What kind of music would you have on in the background of us having sex?
5. What turns you on the most?
6. Have you ever had a one-night stand? I’d love a one-night stand with you!
7. What is the most adventurous thing you’ve done in bed?
8. Are you more dominant or submissive?
9. What is your favorite position?
10. Have you ever had sex in a public place?
11. What do you like to do after sex?
12. What is your ultimate sexual fantasy?
13. What is something you’ve always wanted to try, but haven’t yet?
14. What is your favorite foreplay?
15. What is the hottest thing someone has ever said to you during sex?
16. What is your favorite kind of dirty talk?
17. How do you like to be kissed?
18. What is your favorite way to orgasm?
19. Have you ever had sex with someone much older or younger than you?
20. What is the most important thing for you during sex?
If you’re ever unsure of what to say next during a session, imagine you are sexting with your celebrity crush (or your everyday crush). Be honest about what you would like to explore with them. This is the time to explore sexual desires of your own whilst being paid for it!
Always refer to a list of phrases to help the conversation flow during a session when feeling awkward or shy.
50 Phrases you Can Refer to During a Session:
1. I wish I could feel your touch right now.
2. I want you to take control.
3. I’m imagining you right, taking me roughly.
4. You make me feel so sexy.
5. I would love for you to play with me.
6. You’re making me so wet.
7. I can’t stop thinking about what we talked about last time.
8. I’m craving your lips all over me.
9. I want to explore every inch of your body.
10. I’m dripping for you.
11. I’m so turned on right now.
12. You’re too naughty!
13. You’re so sexy.
14. I want to hear you moan my name.
15. You make me want to do unspeakable things with you.
16. I can’t wait to tease you.
17. I want to feel your breath on my skin.
18. You make me feel so warm and sticky.
19. I’m addicted to your filthiness.
20. I want to be your filthy little secret.
21. I’m ready for you to take me.
22. I’m imagining us doing everything we’ve talked about.
23. I want to feel your body on top of mine.
24. I need you inside me.
25. I’m desperate for you.
26. I want to taste you.
27. I just know you can satisfy me.
28. I want to feel your hands all over me.
29. I’m yours for the taking.
30. This body is all yours.
31. I want to feel your lips on every part of my body.
32. I want to be lost in you.
33. You make my body quiver.
34. I’m aching for you.
35. I want to feel you deep inside me.
36. I’m ready for you to take me to the edge.
37. You make me feel so naughty.
38. I want to be your dirty little plaything.
39. I want you to feel your body tremble with pleasure.
40. You make me feel so good inside.
41. I want to scream your name.
42. I want to be the reason you’re uncontrollably hard every day.
43. I’m so turned on by you.
44. I want to feel your fingers exploring me.
45. I’m so wet for you in public right now.
46. I’m ready for every inch of you.
47. I want you to get wild with me.
48. You turn me into such a bad girl.
49. I’m ready for whatever you have in store for me.
50. I want to be the reason you cum today.
Always rephrase, and make things your own, so that every sexter does not say the same thing to bore mass amounts of clients. Taking the time to educate yourself on the most popular fetishes will set you apart from everyone else.
Popular Sexting Niches
To gain your first clients, it may help to niche down and target a specific section of the market. Most men would prefer to go to a specialist who is more experienced in their particular kinks, rather than a generic girl sending typical messages.
Some of the most popular fetishes that clients may ask you to discuss are:
Foot fetishism – a sexual attraction to feet or footwear.
BDSM – bondage, humiliation, discipline, dominance, submission, sadism, and masochism.
Voyeurism – the act of watching others engage in sexual activity.
Exhibitionism – the act of exposing oneself sexually to others.
Role-playing – acting out sexual fantasies or scenarios.
Cross-dressing – wearing clothing typically associated with the opposite gender.
BDSM equipment – using and/or wearing BDSM gear, such as collars, cuffs, and whips.
Food play – incorporating food into sexual activities or using food as a sexual prop.
Body modification – altering one’s body for sexual pleasure, such as piercings, tattoos, or scarification.
How to Structure a Sexting Session
When it comes to scenarios, always take the client on a journey – treat it like a creative story. The beginning should always start with where you are, what’s got you in the mood, and how the client can be involved. The middle should be about the steamy adventure you both embark on.
Finally, the end should be all about pleasure and making sure your client has achieved an orgasm. The end is always the best time to use some trigger words and themes that the client mentioned at the start of the session.
The Importance of Setting Boundaries
Online sex work should be enjoyable for you as much as the client. Never be afraid to speak up if something does not sit right with you, remember you are in charge!
If a client is making you feel uncomfortable, you can say: “I’m turned on by (insert your topic), let’s indulge in (insert your topic) to get me soaking wet.”
You will find some clients asking you for photos and videos on some sites. This should only be done if you want to.
In response to a client asking for the above, you can say; “Let’s take it slowly baby, I’m new to this and would love to feel safe and secure before sharing my body with you.”
Occasionally, clients will ask you to meet them. Don’t be afraid to tell them no. If a client asks if you would be willing to meet, try; “I think we could have so much fun if we decided to meet, let’s see how we click on this site first.” Or, “I wouldn’t rule it out, but for now I would like to know more about your filthy fantasies.”
Protecting your Identity Online
To stay safe, never give away any of your real details, make your social media accounts private, and never use photos of yourself on sexting sites that you have used on your accounts previously (they can easily be reversed searched). Always have a fake backstory to give to your clients, who are well invested in getting to know the “real” you to protect yourself.
On sites like NiteFlirt and IWantClips, you can stay fully anonymous by purchasing model photo sets and the rights to use them on phone sites. There are many sites where you can buy these photo sets. The most popular is https://amazingcontent.com/.